Dodge Charger Interior
With numerous customization options, the Dodge Charger interior brings your own sense of style to a cabin defined by a performance-focused foundation. From its ample performance and sport seating choices to its comfort and convenience features, the 2019 Dodge Charger interior is as functional as it is attractive. Learn more about what it has to offer Scotts Valley drivers with Santa Cruz Dodge Ram.
Dodge Charger Interior Highlights
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- During cool mornings, heated seats keep you warm. When the sun is shining across Scotts Valley and Capitola, internal fans draw heat from seat surfaces.
- UCONNECT 4C
- Your available state-of-the-art infotainment system includes voice recognition as well as navigation capabilities.
- Performance-Inspired Shifter
- The sporty TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission is controlled through a fully electronic shifter that looks and feels like a traditional linkage shifter.
- Superior Seating
- Enjoy Nappa Leather with Tungsten accent stitching for luxury, or Nappa leather lightweight performance seats with the Dodge Charger Hellcat’s interior.
Dodge Charger Dimensions
Sports cars are not typically known for being spacious, but the Dodge Charger dimensions reveal that this particular model has plenty of space for passengers as well as cargo. The Charger can comfortably seat five passengers with 104.7 cubic feet of passenger volume. When it comes to cargo, you can expect 16.5 cubic feet of space for your belongings in the trunk of the Charger. Additionally, if you need a bit more space, the Dodge Charger interior can be easily adapted to meet your needs. The 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks can be folded down individually, so there is always the perfect amount of room for occupants or items.
Test Drive the Dodge Charger at Santa Cruz Dodge
Experience the 2019 Dodge Charger interior in person by scheduling a test drive at Santa Cruz Dodge, a fifteen minute drive from Scotts Valley! There is so much more to love about this iconic sports car. We’ve only scratched the surface of what it has to offer. Compare the Charger to the Ford Mustang, and then take the Charger for a spin today!